We want to create ways for transmasculine folks all over to help and empower each other. Being visible is one of those ways but that is not enough. Our advocacy includes many different facets.
- Assisting with the Name and Gender Marker Changes
- Binder Exchange
- Community Clothing Closet
- Financial Transition Assistance
- Assisting with Health Care Access and Information
- Jr Legacy Mentorship Program
- TransMasc Inclusivity Trainings
- Emotional Support
We need your help to accomplish this. Our goal is to bring together our community and work together to help one another to better the quality of life for us all.
Click HERE to be your sibling’s keeper (Mentors)
Click HERE to apply for Transition Assistance